Earlier on when Lenovo Legion Duel was released, we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications and price of this most adorable Lenovo device called Legion Duel. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your Legion Duel becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, a hard or soft reset with the guide provided for Lenovo Legion Duel is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your Lenovo Legion Duel or other similar android devices that the quick fixing guide for issues like camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube or other malfunction could solve. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting in this case I will show you how to use Android Flash Tool to format your Legion Duel.
Steps on how to flash Lenovo Legion Duel with A Flash Tool:
- Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to Unbrick your Lenovo Legion Duel
- Stock ROM flashing can be applied to fix Bootloop issues.
- Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to either upgrade or downgrade your Lenovo Legion Duel
- It can be applied to unroot or fix bugs on your Lenovo Legion Duel.
- To fix stutter or lag on your Lenovo Legion Duel
- Stock firmware flashing is effective in solving software issues of Lenovo Legion Duel.
- Stock firmware flashing can be applied to revert back to the stock of your Lenovo Legion Duel to gain your warranty.
Just before you follow the tips below to upgrade or downgrade your Lenovo Legion Duel. Do a backup of your personal data:
Tips to Remember:
- This update is meant for Lenovo Legion Duel users only.
- Be sure to try the other method of installing stock firmware if yours have unlocked Bootloader issue.
- TWRP Recovery is a good alternative on how to upgrade your device if you don’t want to do it the normal way. Here is a post on TWRP Recovery.
- THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Lenovo Legion Duel while installing the update.
- The usual upgrade steps require the use of PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
- Ensure that you have an updated and working USB drivers installed.
To request a download link, simply drop your email in the comment box below.