Honor 50 SE Problems and Quick Fix for Camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube and Others [Solved]
The specifications and features of Honor 50 SE say a lot of how incredibly awesome the device will always be in the hands of people who desire to live a smarter life in this digital age where everything is going mobile. The 50 SE is one of the leading smartphone devices out there that makes it possible for users to be able to do this or that at anywhere or anytime which is exactly what the word mobile stands for. But from THEUPSPOT we see Honor 50 SE like other devices out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having issues as time goes on because its mere hardware (body) well designed with coded instructions to make it usable (spirit and soul).
Note: After trying the Honor 50 SE quick fixing steps for any of the mentioned issues below you might want to consider doing a hard or soft reset or our guide on how to flash Honor 50 SE back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Issues and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Honor 50 SE Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on 50 SE
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Honor 50 SE
- Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on 50 SE
- Bluetooth connection issue on 50 SE
- SIM Issue on Honor 50 SE
- Performance Issues on Honor 50 SE
- SD Card not detected on Honor 50 SE
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on Honor 50 SE
- Overheating Issue on Honor 50 SE
- Touchscreen not responding on Honor 50 SE
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on 50 SE
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to camera
A camera is one of the major things users check for in Honor smartphones or other related devices when they want to buy a new or even a used phone. Recently, we’ve seen a tremendous upgrade in the cameras of newly released Honor (50 SE) phones and devices from other manufacturers which simply means the camera is one of the most valuable assets of Honor 50 SE and other devices.
However, as an experienced smartphone technician who has fixed several Honor devices ranging from software to hardware issues. I have come across several cases of camera malfunction both in Honor (50 SE) and other leading brands devices which is why I have written this post on how to troubleshoot and fix this issue in six different ways.
So, if you are having issues with your new or old Honor 50 SE smartphone camera? You’re unable to snap pictures, the app shows failure or error notice? Here are six possible ways to that might fix the camera issue of the Honor 50 SE device. But please do not disassemble your 50 SE phone if it is still under the warranty period else you won’t be eligible to request a replacement or free fixing that the warranty covers.
- Unmount the SD Card inserted in your 50 SE or Replace it with a new one.
- Check the Camera module of your 50 SE and make sure it is not loose. Tighten up loosed screws if possible.
- Tap the Honor 50 SE camera like two to three times.
- Perform a factory reset to see if it will fix your Honor 50 SE device.
- Change the 50 SE Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the 50 SE camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Honor 50 SE back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.
#2 – Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Honor 50 SE
There is nothing or little you can do when your Honor 50 SE becomes unresponsive due to error which shows a notice that “Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working” which rarely occurs in Honor devices. You probably won’t be able to run and or use any other application. When you try to launch or use other applications in that Honor 50 SE it will pop up a screen that shows you the errors notice with no other option other than to press OK to dismiss that notice.
- Reboot your 50 SE and quickly navigate to.
- Settings >> Apps >> All Programs >> YouTube
- Re-Enable the app and that should solve your 50 SE problems.
- Or try uninstalling, reinstalling and updating the YouTube application you have installed.
#3 – Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on Honor 50 SE
- Go to your 50 SE settings and press the connection option.
- Next, press the Wi-Fi option.
- Now, your Honor 50 SE will auto scan for nearby networks to join and will show them on the screen.
- After the first scan ends, tap for a few seconds on the Wi-Fi you want to connect and press the forget option.
- Again, tap that same network and input the authentication details and save it. Although, open networks don’t require any password for access.
- Be sure to confirm that your connection from your network service provider is OK and your router, if that is what you are using, is working perfectly.
#4 – Bluetooth connection issue and fixing on Honor 50 SE
- Put off your Honor 50 SE and reboot it again to see if that will automatically solve the problem.
- Clear the list of devices already added and re-add the device you want to pair with.
- Check to be sure that your 50 SE Bluetooth is set to discoverable. So, other devices can see it and be able to connect to it.
- Check your 50 SE power section to make sure it wasn’t set to power-saving mode.
- Try clearing the Bluetooth data and or cache to see if it will fix it.
- Reboot your Honor 50 SE again.
- If all the other options still do not fix it. Then, you might need to try a factory reset.
#5 – SIM Issue and fixing on Honor 50 SE
- Confirm that your SIM is working properly by trying it on another device.
- Check to see that you have inserted SIM to your 50 SE correctly.
- Check to see that your SIM tray is not damaged.
- If the SIM is too old, then go for a SIM swap before you use it in your Honor 50 SE new device.
- Make sure there are no compatibility issues related to the frequency
- If the problem still persists, hand your 50 SE over to a technician for a proper check.
#6 – Performance Issues and fixing on Honor 50 SE
- Check to see if your 50 SE storage filled. It comes with large ROM by default and if you fill it completely, of course, it will put some burden on the processor and on the RAM which could lead to this problem
- Check to see if there is a virus piloting the issue.
- Update all apps running on your Honor 50 SE
- Avoid using your 50 SE while charging
- Remove all the third-party apps you installed
#7 – SD Card not detected and fixing on Honor 50 SE
- First of all, make sure your card is under 32GB. In case you too are facing them, the methods below can help you to keep up the pace. GB which is the upper limit on using an SD card on this device.
- Confirm that your microSD card is compatible with the device
- Take off and reinsert the SD card again after restarting the device
- Try to format the SD card with a system and reinsert it in your 50 SE.
- Try that Card on another device and try other SD card in your Honor 50 SE to be able to isolate the issue.
- Confirm that your SD card slot is not damaged.
#8 – Battery drains fast and charges slowing and fixing on Honor 50 SE
- Make sure your Honor 50 SE has all the latest updates installed.
- Sometimes it could be due to the memory card also. Remove it and see if the problem is gone
- Make sure you using the authorized charger or similar charger to the one that came with your 50 SE.
- Turn off the unwanted notifications as they always consume extra battery
- Put off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth when they are not in use
- Ensure that the battery is not physically damaged
- Ensure there’s not any lint, dust, or debris in the charging port.
- Impose a strict upper limit on the data and screen issue
- Make sure you using the brightness level as per the recommended level
- Keep the display off when not in use.
- Ensure you charge your 50 SE battery only after consuming all the juice in it
- Take off your 50 SE case to ensure a better charger connection.
- Check to see if all apps are up-to-date. If not, update them immediately
- If your Honor 50 SE battery is draining too quickly, the most common factor is the installation of third-party apps. As already mentioned, you need to disable it by taking your phone into the safe mode.
- Ensure that apps and features are closed when not in use
#9 – Overheating Issue and fixing on Honor 50 SE
- Remove the apps which you downloaded just before when the issue was noticed.
- Avoid multitasking if the tasks are bulky and time-consuming
- Don’t use any other charger than the one which comes with your 50 SE
- Keep the brightness under control. The light-emitting screen also emits heat in the equal amount
- Ensure there is no extra burden on RAM due to any reason and the processor. They release a lot of heat while performing their task
- Ensure all the accessories you connect with your device and genuine and authorized
- Clear app data and or cache and see if the problem is fixed.
- Make sure the output of the power bank is as per the device needs if you use the same
- Update your 50 SE to the latest version if you haven’t
- Ensure the problem is not there due to the carry case you installed on your phone
#10 – Touchscreen not responding and fixing on Honor 50 SE
- First of all, try a reboot of your Honor 50 SE
- Download and install any pending update on your 50 SE.
- There could be a software problem in some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Screen issues are often mistaken for other issues. so, you need to be careful about this
- See if the battery is having some juice in it when you try to turn your device or and it doesn’t respond
- Ensure you are not wearing mittens or gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there are no oil or dust particles
- Watch closely to see I if the screen physically damaged
- Ensure there is no liquid damage caused to the screen
- Remove the screen protectors and see if the issue is gone. Of course, the problem could be due to this reason also
- The last option is to perform a factory restore.
- If the issue is still there, you need to contact the support
#11 – Earpiece Sounds Robotic and fixing on 50 SE
- Try another good earpiece for doing a phone call.
- When on a phone call press the volume up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.
We hope this was helpful to you. Please click our like button below or share if you find this post helpful.