Earlier on when we shared a post about the specs and awesome features of the Motorola Edge 30 Ultra it clearly showed that it is definitely going to be a masterpiece in the hands of users who seek to get the best experience they deserve while using a smartphone of our generation. But from APKMayor we see Motorola Edge 30 Ultra like other world-leading Android OS device out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having error or failure problems with time.
Note: The steps here are basic and are tested and trusted methods of resolving simple smartphone issues like Motorola Edge 30 Ultra by APKMayor’s experienced smartphone technician. If any of these steps did not help to fix your Motorola Edge 30 Ultra then, you might want to consider carrying out a device reset or our guide on how to flash Motorola Edge 30 Ultra back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Problems and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Motorola Edge 30 Ultra Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on Edge 30 Ultra
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Motorola Edge 30 Ultra
- Wi-Fi connection problem and fixing on Edge 30 Ultra
- Bluetooth connection problem on Edge 30 Ultra
- SIM Issue on Motorola Edge 30 Ultra
- Performance Issues on Motorola Edge 30 Ultra
- SD Card not detected on Motorola Edge 30 Ultra
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on Motorola Edge 30 Ultra
- Overheating problem on Motorola Edge 30 Ultra
- Touchscreen not responding on Motorola Edge 30 Ultra
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on Edge 30 Ultra
Note: we still profer solutions to issues that are not listed above that you would need for setting and little fixing for your Motorola Edge 30 Ultra.
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to Camera
- Take off the SD Card if any is inserted in your Edge 30 Ultra or Change it with a new one.
- Observe the Camera module of your Edge 30 Ultra to be sure it’s not loose. Tighten up loose screws if any is observed.
- Tap on your Motorola Edge 30 Ultra camera up to two to three times.
- Carry out a factory reset to observe if this will fix your Motorola Edge 30 Ultra device.
- Change the Edge 30 Ultra Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the Edge 30 Ultra camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Motorola Edge 30 Ultra back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.