Earlier on when we shared a post about the specs and awesome features of the Motorola G Pure it clearly showed that it is definitely going to be a masterpiece in the hands of users who seek to get the best experience they deserve while using a smartphone of our generation. But from APKMayor we see Motorola G Pure like other world-leading Android OS device out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having error or failure problems with time.
Note: The steps here are basic and are tested and trusted methods of resolving simple smartphone issues like Motorola G Pure by APKMayor’s experienced smartphone technician. If any of these steps did not help to fix your Motorola G Pure then, you might want to consider carrying out a device reset or our guide on how to flash Motorola G Pure back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Problems and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Motorola G Pure Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on G Pure
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Motorola G Pure
- Wi-Fi connection problem and fixing on G Pure
- Bluetooth connection problem on G Pure
- SIM Issue on Motorola G Pure
- Performance Issues on Motorola G Pure
- SD Card not detected on Motorola G Pure
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on Motorola G Pure
- Overheating problem on Motorola G Pure
- Touchscreen not responding on Motorola G Pure
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on G Pure
Note: we still profer solutions to issues that are not listed above that you would need for setting and little fixing for your Motorola G Pure.
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to Camera
- Take off the SD Card if any is inserted in your G Pure or Change it with a new one.
- Observe the Camera module of your G Pure to be sure it’s not loose. Tighten up loose screws if any is observed.
- Tap on your Motorola G Pure camera up to two to three times.
- Carry out a factory reset to observe if this will fix your Motorola G Pure device.
- Change the G Pure Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the G Pure camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Motorola G Pure back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.