Earlier on when we shared a post about the specs and awesome features of the Motorola Tab G20 it clearly showed that it is definitely going to be a masterpiece in the hands of users who seek to get the best experience they deserve while using a smartphone of our generation. But from APKMayor we see Motorola Tab G20 like other world-leading Android OS device out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having error or failure problems with time.
Note: The steps here are basic and are tested and trusted methods of resolving simple smartphone issues like Motorola Tab G20 by APKMayor’s experienced smartphone technician. If any of these steps did not help to fix your Motorola Tab G20 then, you might want to consider carrying out a device reset or our guide on how to flash Motorola Tab G20 back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Problems and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Motorola Tab G20 Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on Tab G20
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Motorola Tab G20
- Wi-Fi connection problem and fixing on Tab G20
- Bluetooth connection problem on Tab G20
- SIM Issue on Motorola Tab G20
- Performance Issues on Motorola Tab G20
- SD Card not detected on Motorola Tab G20
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on Motorola Tab G20
- Overheating problem on Motorola Tab G20
- Touchscreen not responding on Motorola Tab G20
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on Tab G20
Note: we still profer solutions to issues that are not listed above that you would need for setting and little fixing for your Motorola Tab G20.
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to Camera
- Take off the SD Card if any is inserted in your Tab G20 or Change it with a new one.
- Observe the Camera module of your Tab G20 to be sure it’s not loose. Tighten up loose screws if any is observed.
- Tap on your Motorola Tab G20 camera up to two to three times.
- Carry out a factory reset to observe if this will fix your Motorola Tab G20 device.
- Change the Tab G20 Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the Tab G20 camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Motorola Tab G20 back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.