Earlier on when we shared a post about the specs and awesome features of the Oppo A54s it clearly showed that it is definitely going to be a masterpiece in the hands of users who seek to get the best experience they deserve while using a smartphone of our generation. But from APKMayor we see Oppo A54s like other world-leading Android OS device out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having error or failure problems with time.
Note: The steps here are basic and are tested and trusted methods of resolving simple smartphone issues like Oppo A54s by APKMayor’s experienced smartphone technician. If any of these steps did not help to fix your Oppo A54s then, you might want to consider carrying out a device reset or our guide on how to flash Oppo A54s back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Problems and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Oppo A54s Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on A54s
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Oppo A54s
- Wi-Fi connection problem and fixing on A54s
- Bluetooth connection problem on A54s
- SIM Issue on Oppo A54s
- Performance Issues on Oppo A54s
- SD Card not detected on Oppo A54s
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on Oppo A54s
- Overheating problem on Oppo A54s
- Touchscreen not responding on Oppo A54s
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on A54s
Note: we still profer solutions to issues that are not listed above that you would need for setting and little fixing for your Oppo A54s.
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to Camera
- Take off the SD Card if any is inserted in your A54s or Change it with a new one.
- Observe the Camera module of your A54s to be sure it’s not loose. Tighten up loose screws if any is observed.
- Tap on your Oppo A54s camera up to two to three times.
- Carry out a factory reset to observe if this will fix your Oppo A54s device.
- Change the A54s Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the A54s camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Oppo A54s back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.