Earlier on when we shared a post about the specs and awesome features of the Oppo A55 it clearly showed that it is definitely going to be a masterpiece in the hands of users who seek to get the best experience they deserve while using a smartphone of our generation. But from APKMayor we see Oppo A55 like other world-leading Android OS device out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having error or failure problems with time.
Note: The steps here are basic and are tested and trusted methods of resolving simple smartphone issues like Oppo A55 by APKMayor’s experienced smartphone technician. If any of these steps did not help to fix your Oppo A55 then, you might want to consider carrying out a device reset or our guide on how to flash Oppo A55 back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Problems and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Oppo A55 Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on A55
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Oppo A55
- Wi-Fi connection problem and fixing on A55
- Bluetooth connection problem on A55
- SIM Issue on Oppo A55
- Performance Issues on Oppo A55
- SD Card not detected on Oppo A55
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on Oppo A55
- Overheating problem on Oppo A55
- Touchscreen not responding on Oppo A55
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on A55
Note: we still profer solutions to issues that are not listed above that you would need for setting and little fixing for your Oppo A55.
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to Camera
- Take off the SD Card if any is inserted in your A55 or Change it with a new one.
- Observe the Camera module of your A55 to be sure it’s not loose. Tighten up loose screws if any is observed.
- Tap on your Oppo A55 camera up to two to three times.
- Carry out a factory reset to observe if this will fix your Oppo A55 device.
- Change the A55 Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the A55 camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Oppo A55 back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.