Earlier on when we shared a post about the specs and awesome features of the Oppo F19s it clearly showed that it is definitely going to be a masterpiece in the hands of users who seek to get the best experience they deserve while using a smartphone of our generation. But from APKMayor we see Oppo F19s like other world-leading Android OS device out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having error or failure problems with time.
Note: The steps here are basic and are tested and trusted methods of resolving simple smartphone issues like Oppo F19s by APKMayor’s experienced smartphone technician. If any of these steps did not help to fix your Oppo F19s then, you might want to consider carrying out a device reset or our guide on how to flash Oppo F19s back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Problems and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Oppo F19s Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on F19s
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Oppo F19s
- Wi-Fi connection problem and fixing on F19s
- Bluetooth connection problem on F19s
- SIM Issue on Oppo F19s
- Performance Issues on Oppo F19s
- SD Card not detected on Oppo F19s
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on Oppo F19s
- Overheating problem on Oppo F19s
- Touchscreen not responding on Oppo F19s
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on F19s
Note: we still profer solutions to issues that are not listed above that you would need for setting and little fixing for your Oppo F19s.
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to Camera
- Take off the SD Card if any is inserted in your F19s or Change it with a new one.
- Observe the Camera module of your F19s to be sure it’s not loose. Tighten up loose screws if any is observed.
- Tap on your Oppo F19s camera up to two to three times.
- Carry out a factory reset to observe if this will fix your Oppo F19s device.
- Change the F19s Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the F19s camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Oppo F19s back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.