Earlier on when we shared a post about the specs and awesome features of the Oppo K9 Pro it clearly showed that it is definitely going to be a masterpiece in the hands of users who seek to get the best experience they deserve while using a smartphone of our generation. But from APKMayor we see Oppo K9 Pro like other world-leading Android OS device out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having error or failure issues with time.
Note: The steps here are basic and are tested and trusted methods of resolving simple smartphone issues like Oppo K9 Pro by APKMayor’s experienced smartphone technician. If any of these steps did not help to fix your Oppo K9 Pro then, you might want to consider carrying out a device reset or our guide on how to flash Oppo K9 Pro back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Issues and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Oppo K9 Pro Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on K9 Pro
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Oppo K9 Pro
- Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on K9 Pro
- Bluetooth connection issue on K9 Pro
- SIM Issue on Oppo K9 Pro
- Performance Issues on Oppo K9 Pro
- SD Card not detected on Oppo K9 Pro
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on Oppo K9 Pro
- Overheating Issue on Oppo K9 Pro
- Touchscreen not responding on Oppo K9 Pro
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on K9 Pro
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to Camera
- Take off the SD Card if any is inserted in your K9 Pro or Change it with a new one.
- Observe the Camera module of your K9 Pro to be sure it’s not loose. Tighten up loosed screws if any is observed.
- Tap on your Oppo K9 Pro camera like two to three times.
- Carry out a factory reset to to observe if this will fix your Oppo K9 Pro device.
- Change the K9 Pro Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the K9 Pro camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Oppo K9 Pro back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.
#2 – Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Oppo K9 Pro
There is nothing or little you can do when your Oppo K9 Pro becomes unresponsive due to error which shows a notice that “Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working” which rarely occurs in Oppo devices. You probably won’t be able to run and or use any other application. When you try to launch or use other applications in that Oppo K9 Pro it will pop up a screen that shows you the errors notice with no other option other than to press OK to dismiss that notice.
- Reboot your K9 Pro and quickly navigate to.
- Settings >> Apps >> All Programs >> YouTube
- Re-Enable the app and that should solve your K9 Pro problems.
- Or try uninstalling, reinstalling and updating the YouTube application you have installed.
#3 – Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on Oppo K9 Pro
- Go to your K9 Pro settings and press the connection option.
- Next, press the Wi-Fi option.
- Now, your Oppo K9 Pro will auto scan for nearby networks to join and will show them on the screen.
- After the first scan ends, tap for a few seconds on the Wi-Fi you want to connect and press the forget option.
- Again, tap that same network and input the authentication details and save it. Although, open networks don’t require any password for access.
- Be sure to confirm that your connection from your network service provider is OK and your router, if that is what you are using, is working perfectly.
#4 – Bluetooth connection issue and fixing on Oppo K9 Pro
- Put off your Oppo K9 Pro and reboot it again to see if that will automatically solve the problem.
- Clear the list of devices already added and re-add the device you want to pair with.
- Check to be sure that your K9 Pro Bluetooth is set to discoverable. So, other devices can see it and be able to connect to it.
- Check your K9 Pro power section to make sure it wasn’t set to power-saving mode.
- Try clearing the Bluetooth data and or cache to see if it will fix it.
- Reboot your Oppo K9 Pro again.
- If all the other options still do not fix it. Then, you might need to try a factory reset.
#5 – SIM Issue and fixing on Oppo K9 Pro
- Confirm that your SIM is working properly by trying it on another device.
- Check to see that you have inserted SIM to your K9 Pro correctly.
- Check to see that your SIM tray is not damaged.
- If the SIM is too old, then go for a SIM swap before you use it in your Oppo K9 Pro new device.
- Make sure there are no compatibility issues related to the frequency
- If the problem still persists, hand your K9 Pro over to a technician for a proper check.
#6 – Performance Issues and fixing on Oppo K9 Pro
- Check to see if your K9 Pro storage filled. It comes with large ROM by default and if you fill it completely, of course, it will put some burden on the processor and on the RAM which could lead to this problem
- Check to see if there is a virus piloting the issue.
- Update all apps running on your Oppo K9 Pro
- Avoid using your K9 Pro while charging
- Remove all the third-party apps you installed
#7 – SD Card not detected and fixing on Oppo K9 Pro
- First of all, make sure your card is under 32GB. In case you too are facing them, the methods below can help you to keep up the pace. GB which is the upper limit on using an SD card on this device.
- Confirm that your microSD card is compatible with the device
- Take off and reinsert the SD card again after restarting the device
- Try to format the SD card with a system and reinsert it in your K9 Pro.
- Try that Card on another device and try other SD card in your Oppo K9 Pro to be able to isolate the issue.
- Confirm that your SD card slot is not damaged.
#8 – Battery drains fast and charges slowing and fixing on Oppo K9 Pro
- Make sure your Oppo K9 Pro has all the latest updates installed.
- Sometimes it could be due to the memory card also. Remove it and see if the problem is gone
- Make sure you using the authorized charger or similar charger to the one that came with your K9 Pro.
- Turn off the unwanted notifications as they always consume extra battery
- Put off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth when they are not in use
- Ensure that the battery is not physically damaged
- Ensure there’s not any lint, dust, or debris in the charging port.
- Impose a strict upper limit on the data and screen issue
- Make sure you using the brightness level as per the recommended level
- Keep the display off when not in use.
- Ensure you charge your K9 Pro battery only after consuming all the juice in it
- Take off your K9 Pro case to ensure a better charger connection.
- Check to see if all apps are up-to-date. If not, update them immediately
- If your Oppo K9 Pro battery is draining too quickly, the most common factor is the installation of third-party apps. As already mentioned, you need to disable it by taking your phone into the safe mode.
- Ensure that apps and features are closed when not in use
#9 – Overheating Issue and fixing on Oppo K9 Pro
- Remove the apps which you downloaded just before when the issue was noticed.
- Avoid multitasking if the tasks are bulky and time-consuming
- Don’t use any other charger than the one which comes with your K9 Pro
- Keep the brightness under control. The light-emitting screen also emits heat in the equal amount
- Ensure there is no extra burden on RAM due to any reason and the processor. They release a lot of heat while performing their task
- Ensure all the accessories you connect with your device and genuine and authorized
- Clear app data and or cache and see if the problem is fixed.
- Make sure the output of the power bank is as per the device needs if you use the same
- Update your K9 Pro to the latest version if you haven’t
- Ensure the problem is not there due to the carry case you installed on your phone
#10 – Touchscreen not responding and fixing on Oppo K9 Pro
- First of all, try a reboot of your Oppo K9 Pro
- Download and install any pending update on your K9 Pro.
- There could be a software problem in some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Screen issues are often mistaken for other issues. so, you need to be careful about this
- See if the battery is having some juice in it when you try to turn your device or and it doesn’t respond
- Ensure you are not wearing mittens or gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there are no oil or dust particles
- Watch closely to see I if the screen physically damaged
- Ensure there is no liquid damage caused to the screen
- Remove the screen protectors and see if the issue is gone. Of course, the problem could be due to this reason also
- The last option is to perform a factory restore.
- If the issue is still there, you need to contact the support
#11 – Earpiece Sounds Robotic and fixing on K9 Pro
- Try another good earpiece for doing a phone call.
- When on a phone call press the volume up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.