Earlier on when we shared a post about the specs and awesome features of the Realme Q3s it clearly showed that it is definitely going to be a masterpiece in the hands of users who seek to get the best experience they deserve while using a smartphone of our generation. But from APKMayor we see Realme Q3s like other world-leading Android OS device out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having error or failure problems with time.
Note: The steps here are basic and are tested and trusted methods of resolving simple smartphone issues like Realme Q3s by APKMayor’s experienced smartphone technician. If any of these steps did not help to fix your Realme Q3s then, you might want to consider carrying out a device reset or our guide on how to flash Realme Q3s back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Problems and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Realme Q3s Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on Q3s
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Realme Q3s
- Wi-Fi connection problem and fixing on Q3s
- Bluetooth connection problem on Q3s
- SIM Issue on Realme Q3s
- Performance Issues on Realme Q3s
- SD Card not detected on Realme Q3s
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on Realme Q3s
- Overheating problem on Realme Q3s
- Touchscreen not responding on Realme Q3s
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on Q3s
Note: we still profer solutions to issues that are not listed above that you would need for setting and little fixing for your Realme Q3s.
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to Camera
- Take off the SD Card if any is inserted in your Q3s or Change it with a new one.
- Observe the Camera module of your Q3s to be sure it’s not loose. Tighten up loose screws if any is observed.
- Tap on your Realme Q3s camera up to two to three times.
- Carry out a factory reset to observe if this will fix your Realme Q3s device.
- Change the Q3s Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the Q3s camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Realme Q3s back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.