Earlier on when we shared a post about the specs and awesome features of the Samsung Galaxy A03 Core it clearly showed that it is definitely going to be a masterpiece in the hands of users who seek to get the best experience they deserve while using a smartphone of our generation. But from APKMayor we see Samsung Galaxy A03 Core like other world-leading Android OS device out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having error or failure problems with time.
Note: The steps here are basic and are tested and trusted methods of resolving simple smartphone issues like Samsung Galaxy A03 Core by APKMayor’s experienced smartphone technician. If any of these steps did not help to fix your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core then, you might want to consider carrying out a device reset or our guide on how to flash Samsung Galaxy A03 Core back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Problems and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on Galaxy A03 Core
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
- Wi-Fi connection problem and fixing on Galaxy A03 Core
- Bluetooth connection problem on Galaxy A03 Core
- SIM Issue on Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
- Performance Issues on Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
- SD Card not detected on Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
- Overheating problem on Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
- Touchscreen not responding on Samsung Galaxy A03 Core
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on Galaxy A03 Core
Note: we still profer solutions to issues that are not listed above that you would need for setting and little fixing for your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core.
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to Camera
- Take off the SD Card if any is inserted in your Galaxy A03 Core or Change it with a new one.
- Observe the Camera module of your Galaxy A03 Core to be sure it’s not loose. Tighten up loose screws if any is observed.
- Tap on your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core camera up to two to three times.
- Carry out a factory reset to observe if this will fix your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core device.
- Change the Galaxy A03 Core Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the Galaxy A03 Core camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Samsung Galaxy A03 Core back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.