The specifications and features of Samsung Galaxy A52 5G say a lot of how incredibly awesome the device will always be in the hands of people who desire to live a smarter life in this digital age where everything is going mobile. The Galaxy A52 5G is one of the leading smartphone devices out there that makes it possible for users to be able to do this or that at anywhere or anytime which is exactly what the word mobile stands for. But from THEUPSPOT we see Samsung Galaxy A52 5G like other devices out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having issues as time goes on because its mere hardware (body) well designed with coded instructions to make it usable (spirit and soul).
Note: After trying the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G quick fixing steps for any of the mentioned issues below you might want to consider doing a hard or soft reset or our guide on how to flash Samsung Galaxy A52 5G back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Issues and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Samsung Galaxy A52 5G Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on Galaxy A52 5G
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
- Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on Galaxy A52 5G
- Bluetooth connection issue on Galaxy A52 5G
- SIM Issue on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
- Performance Issues on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
- SD Card not detected on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
- Overheating Issue on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
- Touchscreen not responding on Samsung Galaxy A52 5G
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on Galaxy A52 5G
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to camera
A camera is one of the major things users check for in Samsung smartphones or other related devices when they want to buy a new or even a used phone. Recently, we’ve seen a tremendous upgrade in the cameras of newly released Samsung (Galaxy A52 5G) phones and devices from other manufacturers which simply means the camera is one of the most valuable assets of Samsung Galaxy A52 5G and other devices.
However, as an experienced smartphone technician who has fixed several Samsung devices ranging from software to hardware issues. I have come across several cases of camera malfunction both in Samsung (Galaxy A52 5G) and other leading brands devices which is why I have written this post on how to troubleshoot and fix this issue in six different ways.
So, if you are having issues with your new or old Samsung Galaxy A52 5G smartphone camera? You’re unable to snap pictures, the app shows failure or error notice? Here are six possible ways to that might fix the camera issue of the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G device. But please do not disassemble your Galaxy A52 5G phone if it is still under the warranty period else you won’t be eligible to request a replacement or free fixing that the warranty covers.
- Unmount the SD Card inserted in your Galaxy A52 5G or Replace it with a new one.
- Check the Camera module of your Galaxy A52 5G and make sure it is not loose. Tighten up loosed screws if possible.
- Tap the Samsung Galaxy A52 5G camera like two to three times.
- Perform a factory reset to see if it will fix your Samsung Galaxy A52 5G device.
- Change the Galaxy A52 5G Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the Galaxy A52 5G camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Samsung Galaxy A52 5G back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.