Earlier on when we shared a post about the specs and awesome features of the Vivo v23e it clearly showed that it is definitely going to be a masterpiece in the hands of users who seek to get the best experience they deserve while using a smartphone of our generation. But from APKMayor we see Vivo v23e like other world-leading Android OS device out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having error or failure problems with time.
Note: The steps here are basic and are tested and trusted methods of resolving simple smartphone issues like Vivo v23e by APKMayor’s experienced smartphone technician. If any of these steps did not help to fix your Vivo v23e then, you might want to consider carrying out a device reset or our guide on how to flash Vivo v23e back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Problems and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Vivo v23e Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on v23e
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Vivo v23e
- Wi-Fi connection problem and fixing on v23e
- Bluetooth connection problem on v23e
- SIM Issue on Vivo v23e
- Performance Issues on Vivo v23e
- SD Card not detected on Vivo v23e
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on Vivo v23e
- Overheating problem on Vivo v23e
- Touchscreen not responding on Vivo v23e
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on v23e
Note: we still profer solutions to issues that are not listed above that you would need for setting and little fixing for your Vivo v23e.
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to Camera
- Take off the SD Card if any is inserted in your v23e or Change it with a new one.
- Observe the Camera module of your v23e to be sure it’s not loose. Tighten up loose screws if any is observed.
- Tap on your Vivo v23e camera up to two to three times.
- Carry out a factory reset to observe if this will fix your Vivo v23e device.
- Change the v23e Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the v23e camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Vivo v23e back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.