Earlier on when we shared a post about the specs and awesome features of the Vivo Y15s it clearly showed that it is definitely going to be a masterpiece in the hands of users who seek to get the best experience they deserve while using a smartphone of our generation. But from APKMayor we see Vivo Y15s like other world-leading Android OS device out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having error or failure problems with time.
Note: The steps here are basic and are tested and trusted methods of resolving simple smartphone issues like Vivo Y15s by APKMayor’s experienced smartphone technician. If any of these steps did not help to fix your Vivo Y15s then, you might want to consider carrying out a device reset or our guide on how to flash Vivo Y15s back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Problems and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Vivo Y15s Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on Y15s
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Vivo Y15s
- Wi-Fi connection problem and fixing on Y15s
- Bluetooth connection problem on Y15s
- SIM Issue on Vivo Y15s
- Performance Issues on Vivo Y15s
- SD Card not detected on Vivo Y15s
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on Vivo Y15s
- Overheating problem on Vivo Y15s
- Touchscreen not responding on Vivo Y15s
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on Y15s
Note: we still profer solutions to issues that are not listed above that you would need for setting and little fixing for your Vivo Y15s.
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to Camera
- Take off the SD Card if any is inserted in your Y15s or Change it with a new one.
- Observe the Camera module of your Y15s to be sure it’s not loose. Tighten up loose screws if any is observed.
- Tap on your Vivo Y15s camera up to two to three times.
- Carry out a factory reset to observe if this will fix your Vivo Y15s device.
- Change the Y15s Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the Y15s camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Vivo Y15s back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.