Earlier on when we shared a post about the specs and awesome features of the vivo Y71t it clearly showed that it is definitely going to be a masterpiece in the hands of users who seek to get the best experience they deserve while using a smartphone of our generation. But from APKMayor we see vivo Y71t like other world-leading Android OS device out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having error or failure problems with time.
Note: The steps here are basic and are tested and trusted methods of resolving simple smartphone issues like vivo Y71t by APKMayor’s experienced smartphone technician. If any of these steps did not help to fix your vivo Y71t then, you might want to consider carrying out a device reset or our guide on how to flash vivo Y71t back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Problems and Fixing You Can Apply to Your vivo Y71t Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on Y71t
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on vivo Y71t
- Wi-Fi connection problem and fixing on Y71t
- Bluetooth connection problem on Y71t
- SIM Issue on vivo Y71t
- Performance Issues on vivo Y71t
- SD Card not detected on vivo Y71t
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on vivo Y71t
- Overheating problem on vivo Y71t
- Touchscreen not responding on vivo Y71t
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on Y71t
Note: we still profer solutions to issues that are not listed above that you would need for setting and little fixing for your vivo Y71t.
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to Camera
- Take off the SD Card if any is inserted in your Y71t or Change it with a new one.
- Observe the Camera module of your Y71t to be sure it’s not loose. Tighten up loose screws if any is observed.
- Tap on your vivo Y71t camera up to two to three times.
- Carry out a factory reset to observe if this will fix your vivo Y71t device.
- Change the Y71t Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the Y71t camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your vivo Y71t back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.