Earlier on when we shared a post about the specs and awesome features of the Xiaomi Civi it clearly showed that it is definitely going to be a masterpiece in the hands of users who seek to get the best experience they deserve while using a smartphone of our generation. But from APKMayor we see Xiaomi Civi like other world-leading Android OS device out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having error or failure problems with time.
Note: The steps here are basic and are tested and trusted methods of resolving simple smartphone issues like Xiaomi Civi by APKMayor’s experienced smartphone technician. If any of these steps did not help to fix your Xiaomi Civi then, you might want to consider carrying out a device reset or our guide on how to flash Xiaomi Civi back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Problems and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Xiaomi Civi Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on Civi
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Xiaomi Civi
- Wi-Fi connection problem and fixing on Civi
- Bluetooth connection problem on Civi
- SIM Issue on Xiaomi Civi
- Performance Issues on Xiaomi Civi
- SD Card not detected on Xiaomi Civi
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on Xiaomi Civi
- Overheating problem on Xiaomi Civi
- Touchscreen not responding on Xiaomi Civi
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on Civi
Note: we still profer solutions to issues that are not listed above that you would need for setting and little fixing for your Xiaomi Civi.
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to Camera
- Take off the SD Card if any is inserted in your Civi or Change it with a new one.
- Observe the Camera module of your Civi to be sure it’s not loose. Tighten up loose screws if any is observed.
- Tap on your Xiaomi Civi camera up to two to three times.
- Carry out a factory reset to observe if this will fix your Xiaomi Civi device.
- Change the Civi Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the Civi camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Xiaomi Civi back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.