Earlier on when we shared a post about the specs and awesome features of the Xiaomi Mi 11i it clearly showed that it is definitely going to be a masterpiece in the hands of users who seek to get the best experience they deserve while using a smartphone of our generation. But from APKMayor we see Xiaomi Mi 11i like other world-leading Android OS device out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having error or failure issues with time.
Note: The steps here are basic and are tested and trusted methods of resolving simple smartphone issues like Xiaomi Mi 11i by APKMayor’s experienced smartphone technician. If any of these steps did not help to fix your Xiaomi Mi 11i then, you might want to consider carrying out a device reset or our guide on how to flash Xiaomi Mi 11i back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Issues and Fixing You Can Apply to Your Xiaomi Mi 11i Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on Mi 11i
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on Xiaomi Mi 11i
- Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on Mi 11i
- Bluetooth connection issue on Mi 11i
- SIM Issue on Xiaomi Mi 11i
- Performance Issues on Xiaomi Mi 11i
- SD Card not detected on Xiaomi Mi 11i
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on Xiaomi Mi 11i
- Overheating Issue on Xiaomi Mi 11i
- Touchscreen not responding on Xiaomi Mi 11i
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on Mi 11i
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to Camera
- Take off the SD Card if any is inserted in your Mi 11i or Change it with a new one.
- Observe the Camera module of your Mi 11i to be sure it’s not loose. Tighten up loosed screws if any is observed.
- Tap on your Xiaomi Mi 11i camera like two to three times.
- Carry out a factory reset to to observe if this will fix your Xiaomi Mi 11i device.
- Change the Mi 11i Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the Mi 11i camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your Xiaomi Mi 11i back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.