Earlier on when we shared a post about the specs and awesome features of the ZTE Blade L9 it clearly showed that it is definitely going to be a masterpiece in the hands of users who seek to get the best experience they deserve while using a smartphone of our generation. But from APKMayor we see ZTE Blade L9 like other world-leading Android OS device out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having error or failure problems with time.
Note: The steps here are basic and are tested and trusted methods of resolving simple smartphone issues like ZTE Blade L9 by APKMayor’s experienced smartphone technician. If any of these steps did not help to fix your ZTE Blade L9 then, you might want to consider carrying out a device reset or our guide on how to flash ZTE Blade L9 back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Problems and Fixing You Can Apply to Your ZTE Blade L9 Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on Blade L9
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on ZTE Blade L9
- Wi-Fi connection problem and fixing on Blade L9
- Bluetooth connection problem on Blade L9
- SIM Issue on ZTE Blade L9
- Performance Issues on ZTE Blade L9
- SD Card not detected on ZTE Blade L9
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on ZTE Blade L9
- Overheating problem on ZTE Blade L9
- Touchscreen not responding on ZTE Blade L9
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on Blade L9
Note: we still profer solutions to issues that are not listed above that you would need for setting and little fixing for your ZTE Blade L9.
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to Camera
- Take off the SD Card if any is inserted in your Blade L9 or Change it with a new one.
- Observe the Camera module of your Blade L9 to be sure it’s not loose. Tighten up loose screws if any is observed.
- Tap on your ZTE Blade L9 camera up to two to three times.
- Carry out a factory reset to observe if this will fix your ZTE Blade L9 device.
- Change the Blade L9 Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the Blade L9 camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your ZTE Blade L9 back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.