The specifications and features of ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R say a lot of how incredibly awesome the device will always be in the hands of people who desire to live a smarter life in this digital age where everything is going mobile. The nubia Red Magic 6R is one of the leading smartphone devices out there that makes it possible for users to be able to do this or that at anywhere or anytime which is exactly what the word mobile stands for. But from THEUPSPOT we see ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R like other devices out there that isn’t 100% exempted from having issues as time goes on because its mere hardware (body) well designed with coded instructions to make it usable (spirit and soul).
Note: After trying the ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R quick fixing steps for any of the mentioned issues below you might want to consider doing a hard or soft reset or our guide on how to flash ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R back to its factory state when you purchased it.
Below Are Some Issues and Fixing You Can Apply to Your ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R Device:
- Camera failure – can’t connect to camera fixing on nubia Red Magic 6R
- Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
- Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on nubia Red Magic 6R
- Bluetooth connection issue on nubia Red Magic 6R
- SIM Issue on ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
- Performance Issues on ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
- SD Card not detected on ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
- Battery drains fast and charges slowing on ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
- Overheating Issue on ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
- Touchscreen not responding on ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
- Earpiece Sounds Robotic on nubia Red Magic 6R
#1 – Camera failure – can’t connect to camera
A camera is one of the major things users check for in ZTE smartphones or other related devices when they want to buy a new or even a used phone. Recently, we’ve seen a tremendous upgrade in the cameras of newly released ZTE (nubia Red Magic 6R) phones and devices from other manufacturers which simply means the camera is one of the most valuable assets of ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R and other devices.
However, as an experienced smartphone technician who has fixed several ZTE devices ranging from software to hardware issues. I have come across several cases of camera malfunction both in ZTE (nubia Red Magic 6R) and other leading brands devices which is why I have written this post on how to troubleshoot and fix this issue in six different ways.
So, if you are having issues with your new or old ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R smartphone camera? You’re unable to snap pictures, the app shows failure or error notice? Here are six possible ways to that might fix the camera issue of the ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R device. But please do not disassemble your nubia Red Magic 6R phone if it is still under the warranty period else you won’t be eligible to request a replacement or free fixing that the warranty covers.
- Unmount the SD Card inserted in your nubia Red Magic 6R or Replace it with a new one.
- Check the Camera module of your nubia Red Magic 6R and make sure it is not loose. Tighten up loosed screws if possible.
- Tap the ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R camera like two to three times.
- Perform a factory reset to see if it will fix your ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R device.
- Change the nubia Red Magic 6R Camera Module. You can place an order for one from any of the leading online stores like Amazon or eBay.
- Still can’t fix the nubia Red Magic 6R camera failure with the previous tips. Then, send your ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R back to the supplier for repair if it is still under warranty. Else, look for a smartphone technician.
#2 – Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working on ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
There is nothing or little you can do when your ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R becomes unresponsive due to error which shows a notice that “Unfortunately, YouTube has stopped working” which rarely occurs in ZTE devices. You probably won’t be able to run and or use any other application. When you try to launch or use other applications in that ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R it will pop up a screen that shows you the errors notice with no other option other than to press OK to dismiss that notice.
- Reboot your nubia Red Magic 6R and quickly navigate to.
- Settings >> Apps >> All Programs >> YouTube
- Re-Enable the app and that should solve your nubia Red Magic 6R problems.
- Or try uninstalling, reinstalling and updating the YouTube application you have installed.
#3 – Wi-Fi connection issue and fixing on ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
- Go to your nubia Red Magic 6R settings and press the connection option.
- Next, press the Wi-Fi option.
- Now, your ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R will auto scan for nearby networks to join and will show them on the screen.
- After the first scan ends, tap for a few seconds on the Wi-Fi you want to connect and press the forget option.
- Again, tap that same network and input the authentication details and save it. Although, open networks don’t require any password for access.
- Be sure to confirm that your connection from your network service provider is OK and your router, if that is what you are using, is working perfectly.
#4 – Bluetooth connection issue and fixing on ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
- Put off your ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R and reboot it again to see if that will automatically solve the problem.
- Clear the list of devices already added and re-add the device you want to pair with.
- Check to be sure that your nubia Red Magic 6R Bluetooth is set to discoverable. So, other devices can see it and be able to connect to it.
- Check your nubia Red Magic 6R power section to make sure it wasn’t set to power-saving mode.
- Try clearing the Bluetooth data and or cache to see if it will fix it.
- Reboot your ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R again.
- If all the other options still do not fix it. Then, you might need to try a factory reset.
#5 – SIM Issue and fixing on ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
- Confirm that your SIM is working properly by trying it on another device.
- Check to see that you have inserted SIM to your nubia Red Magic 6R correctly.
- Check to see that your SIM tray is not damaged.
- If the SIM is too old, then go for a SIM swap before you use it in your ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R new device.
- Make sure there are no compatibility issues related to the frequency
- If the problem still persists, hand your nubia Red Magic 6R over to a technician for a proper check.
#6 – Performance Issues and fixing on ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
- Check to see if your nubia Red Magic 6R storage filled. It comes with large ROM by default and if you fill it completely, of course, it will put some burden on the processor and on the RAM which could lead to this problem
- Check to see if there is a virus piloting the issue.
- Update all apps running on your ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
- Avoid using your nubia Red Magic 6R while charging
- Remove all the third-party apps you installed
#7 – SD Card not detected and fixing on ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
- First of all, make sure your card is under 32GB. In case you too are facing them, the methods below can help you to keep up the pace. GB which is the upper limit on using an SD card on this device.
- Confirm that your microSD card is compatible with the device
- Take off and reinsert the SD card again after restarting the device
- Try to format the SD card with a system and reinsert it in your nubia Red Magic 6R.
- Try that Card on another device and try other SD card in your ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R to be able to isolate the issue.
- Confirm that your SD card slot is not damaged.
#8 – Battery drains fast and charges slowing and fixing on ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
- Make sure your ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R has all the latest updates installed.
- Sometimes it could be due to the memory card also. Remove it and see if the problem is gone
- Make sure you using the authorized charger or similar charger to the one that came with your nubia Red Magic 6R.
- Turn off the unwanted notifications as they always consume extra battery
- Put off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth when they are not in use
- Ensure that the battery is not physically damaged
- Ensure there’s not any lint, dust, or debris in the charging port.
- Impose a strict upper limit on the data and screen issue
- Make sure you using the brightness level as per the recommended level
- Keep the display off when not in use.
- Ensure you charge your nubia Red Magic 6R battery only after consuming all the juice in it
- Take off your nubia Red Magic 6R case to ensure a better charger connection.
- Check to see if all apps are up-to-date. If not, update them immediately
- If your ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R battery is draining too quickly, the most common factor is the installation of third-party apps. As already mentioned, you need to disable it by taking your phone into the safe mode.
- Ensure that apps and features are closed when not in use
#9 – Overheating Issue and fixing on ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
- Remove the apps which you downloaded just before when the issue was noticed.
- Avoid multitasking if the tasks are bulky and time-consuming
- Don’t use any other charger than the one which comes with your nubia Red Magic 6R
- Keep the brightness under control. The light-emitting screen also emits heat in the equal amount
- Ensure there is no extra burden on RAM due to any reason and the processor. They release a lot of heat while performing their task
- Ensure all the accessories you connect with your device and genuine and authorized
- Clear app data and or cache and see if the problem is fixed.
- Make sure the output of the power bank is as per the device needs if you use the same
- Update your nubia Red Magic 6R to the latest version if you haven’t
- Ensure the problem is not there due to the carry case you installed on your phone
#10 – Touchscreen not responding and fixing on ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
- First of all, try a reboot of your ZTE nubia Red Magic 6R
- Download and install any pending update on your nubia Red Magic 6R.
- There could be a software problem in some cases and the touch screen is unable to perform its tasks
- Screen issues are often mistaken for other issues. so, you need to be careful about this
- See if the battery is having some juice in it when you try to turn your device or and it doesn’t respond
- Ensure you are not wearing mittens or gloves while using your device
- Clean the screen and make sure there are no oil or dust particles
- Watch closely to see I if the screen physically damaged
- Ensure there is no liquid damage caused to the screen
- Remove the screen protectors and see if the issue is gone. Of course, the problem could be due to this reason also
- The last option is to perform a factory restore.
- If the issue is still there, you need to contact the support
#11 – Earpiece Sounds Robotic and fixing on nubia Red Magic 6R
- Try another good earpiece for doing a phone call.
- When on a phone call press the volume up button to make the sound louder.
- This will help to make the other person more audible and will not remove the robotic tone of hands-free.
We hope this was helpful to you. Please click our like button below or share if you find this post helpful.