After the launch of Realme GT Neo2 or Neo2T we shared content here on APKMayor about the GT Neo2 or Neo2T full specifications, its amazing features and purchase price in online and offline stores for lovers of Realme. In another post, we talk about how users can carry out a do-it-yourself (DIY) guide on how to soft reset or hard reset the GT Neo2 or Neo2T as the case may be when the need arises like if it starts to become unresponsive or before gifting it out to a friend or family for use.
Now as earlier explained in our “Essential App issues and Fixings” and “Quick Fixing Guide” that shows steps for the camera, wifi, Bluetooth, etc. You should note that not all issues on your Realme GT Neo2 or Neo2T require flashing. We strongly advise that for phones still under warrantee the users should first locate the nearest service center for them to troubleshoot, fix or replace as the case may be. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting in this case I will show you how to use Android Flash Tool to format your GT Neo2 or Neo2T.
Just before you follow the tips below to upgrade or downgrade your Realme GT Neo2 or Neo2T. Do a backup of your personal data (if you can) before flashing:
Steps on how to flash Realme GT Neo2 or Neo2T with QFIL Flash Tool:
First of all, visit our Firmware page and download the flash file for your:
- Realme GT Neo2 or Neo2T
- Note: You will need to place your phone on charge with a working charger till you are sure it has charged above 50 percent before your formatting process commences else your phone might not wake up even after formatting.
- Next, you will have to follow the instruction of using a QFIL Flash Tool as explained here below.
Step 1: Download and install USB drivers on Your PC for Realme GT Neo2 or Neo2T.
Step 2: Or you download and install USB drivers (Preferable) from here.
Step 3: Download QFIL Flash tool (latest version is preferable) from here.
Step 4: Download the stock ROM or Firmware of the Realme GT Neo2 or Neo2T you want to flash.
Step 5: Extract QFIL flash Tool and open the folder, now run (launch) the QFIL flash tool as administrator.
Step 6: Now extract the stock ROM or Firmware you downloaded and go back to QFIL flash tool.
Step 7: Turn off your Realme GT Neo2 or Neo2T
Step 8: Now, you will have to press and hold down the Volume UP and Power Button simultaneously.
Step 9: You Connect your Realme GT Neo2 or Neo2T to your PC with a good working USB cable.
Step 10: Now, using the QFIL flash tool. Browse to locate the flash file and click on the download button.
Step 11: After the above step the flashing will start on your Realme GT Neo2 or Neo2T.
Step 12: The process should take around 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Be patient and wait till you see Flashing Completed.
Step 13: After the above, your Realme GT Neo2 or Neo2T will reboot automatically.
Step 14: That’s all. Disconnect your Realme GT Neo2 or Neo2T and enjoy.
Tips to Remember:
- This update is meant for Realme GT Neo2 or Neo2T users only.
- THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Realme GT Neo2 or Neo2T while installing the update.
- The usual upgrade steps require the use of a PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
- Ensure that you have updated and working USB drivers installed.