After the launch of Allview Soul X7 Pro on — we shared content here on APKMayor about the Soul X7 Pro full specifications, its amazing features and purchase price in online and offline stores for lovers of Allview. In another post, we talk about how users can carry out a do-it-yourself (DIY) guide on how to soft reset or hard reset the Soul X7 Pro as the case may be when the need arises like if it starts to become unresponsive or before gifting it out to a friend or family for use.
Now as earlier explained in our “Essential App issues and Fixings” and “Quick Fixing Guide” that shows steps for the camera, wifi, Bluetooth, etc. You should note that not all issues on your Allview Soul X7 Pro require flashing. We strongly advise that for phones still under warrantee the users should first locate the nearest service center for them to troubleshoot, fix or replace as the case may be. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting in this case I will show you how to use Android Flash Tool to format your Soul X7 Pro.
Just before you follow the tips below to upgrade or downgrade your Allview Soul X7 Pro. Do a backup of your personal data (if you can) before flashing:
Steps on how to flash Allview Soul X7 Pro with QFIL Flash Tool:
First of all, visit our Firmware page and download the flash file for your:
- Allview Soul X7 Pro
- Note: You will need to place your phone on charge with a working charger till you are sure it has charged above 50 percent before your formatting process commences else your phone might not wake up even after formatting.
- Next, you will have to follow the instruction of using a QFIL Flash Tool as explained here below.
Step 1: Download and install USB drivers on Your PC for Allview Soul X7 Pro.
Step 2: Or you download and install USB drivers (Preferable) from here.
Step 3: Download QFIL Flash tool (latest version is preferable) from here.
Step 4: Download the stock ROM or Firmware of the Allview Soul X7 Pro you want to flash.
Step 5: Extract QFIL flash Tool and open the folder, now run (launch) the QFIL flash tool as administrator.
Step 6: Now extract the stock ROM or Firmware you downloaded and go back to QFIL flash tool.
Step 7: Turn off your Allview Soul X7 Pro
Step 8: Now, you will have to press and hold down the Volume UP and Power Button simultaneously.
Step 9: You Connect your Allview Soul X7 Pro to your PC with a good working USB cable.
Step 10: Now, using the QFIL flash tool. Browse to locate the flash file and click on the download button.
Step 11: After the above step the flashing will start on your Allview Soul X7 Pro.
Step 12: The process should take around 10 to 15 minutes to complete. Be patient and wait till you see Flashing Completed.
Step 13: After the above, your Allview Soul X7 Pro will reboot automatically.
Step 14: That’s all. Disconnect your Allview Soul X7 Pro and enjoy.
Tips to Remember:
- This update is meant for Allview Soul X7 Pro users only.
- Apkmayor is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Allview Soul X7 Pro while installing the update.
- The usual upgrade steps require the use of a PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
- Ensure that you have updated and working USB drivers installed.