Earlier on when Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro was released, we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications and price of this most adorable Xiaomi device called Mi 11 Pro. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your Mi 11 Pro becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, a hard or soft reset with the guide provided for Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro or other similar android devices that the quick fixing guide for issues like camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube or other malfunction could solve. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting in this case I will show you how to use Android Flash Tool to format your Mi 11 Pro.
Steps on how to flash Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro with A Flash Tool:
- Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to Unbrick your Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro
- Stock ROM flashing can be applied to fix Bootloop issues.
- Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to either upgrade or downgrade your Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro
- It can be applied to unroot or fix bugs on your Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro.
- To fix stutter or lag on your Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro
- Stock firmware flashing is effective in solving software issues of Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro.
- Stock firmware flashing can be applied to revert back to the stock of your Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro to gain your warranty.
Just before you follow the tips below to upgrade or downgrade your Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro. Do a backup of your personal data:
Tips to Remember:
- This update is meant for Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro users only.
- Be sure to try the other method of installing stock firmware if yours have unlocked Bootloader issue.
- TWRP Recovery is a good alternative on how to upgrade your device if you don’t want to do it the normal way. Here is a post on TWRP Recovery.
- THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Xiaomi Mi 11 Pro while installing the update.
- The usual upgrade steps require the use of PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
- Ensure that you have an updated and working USB drivers installed.
To request a download link, simply drop your email in the comment box below.