After the launch of Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded on — we shared content here on APKMayor about the Poco M2 Reloaded full specifications, its amazing features and purchase price in online and offline stores for lovers of Xiaomi. In another post, we talk about how users can carry out a do-it-yourself (DIY) guide on how to soft reset or hard reset the Poco M2 Reloaded as the case may be when the need arises like if it starts to become unresponsive or before gifting it out to a friend or family for use.
Now as earlier explained in our “Essential App issues and Fixings” and “Quick Fixing Guide” that shows steps for the camera, wifi, Bluetooth, etc. You should note that not all issues on your Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded require flashing. We strongly advise that for phones still under warrantee the users should first locate the nearest service center for them to troubleshoot, fix or replace as the case may be. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting in this case I will show you how to use Android Flash Tool to format your Poco M2 Reloaded.
Just before you follow the tips below to upgrade or downgrade your Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded. Do a backup of your personal data (if you can) before flashing:
Steps on how to flash Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded with Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool:
First of all, visit our Firmware page and download the flash file and USB Drivers for your:
- Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded
- You will need to place your phone on charge with a working charger till you are sure it has charged above 50 percent before your formatting process commences else your phone might not wake up even after formatting.
- Run the download USB drivers.
Step 1: You need to Download the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool on your PC from the above section and extract it to a convenient location on your PC.
Step 2: Next, you will have to launch the MiFlashSetup.msi file, which will bring up the Setup Wizard. After that click on the Next button to proceed.
Step 3: Now you will have to click on Browse to select the installation directory. You may also find out the available free disk space by using the Disk Cost button.
Step 4: You can select the users who can access this tool. From the bottom menu, click on everyone or Just Me and hit the Next button.
Step 5: When the confirmation dialog box pops up, click on Next to start the installation process.
Step 6: The installation process will now start and should only take a few seconds. Once that is done, hit the Close button to exit the setup wizard.
Step 7: That’s all. Disconnect and enjoy.
Tips to Remember:
- This update is meant for Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded users only.
- THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Xiaomi Poco M2 Reloaded while installing the update.
- The usual upgrade steps require the use of a PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
- Ensure that you have updated and working USB drivers installed.