Earlier on when Honor 30i was released, we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications and price of this most adorable Honor device called 30i. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your 30i becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, a hard or soft reset with the guide provided for Honor 30i is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your Honor 30i or other similar android devices that the quick fixing guide for issues like camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube or other malfunction could solve. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting in this case I will show you how to use Android Flash Tool to format your 30i.
Steps on how to flash Honor 30i with A Flash Tool:
- Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to Unbrick your Honor 30i
- Stock ROM flashing can be applied to fix Bootloop issues.
- Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to either upgrade or downgrade your Honor 30i
- It can be applied to unroot or fix bugs on your Honor 30i.
- To fix stutter or lag on your Honor 30i
- Stock firmware flashing is effective in solving software issues of Honor 30i.
- Stock firmware flashing can be applied to revert back to the stock of your Honor 30i to gain your warranty.
Just before you follow the tips below to upgrade or downgrade your Honor 30i. Do a backup of your personal data:
Tips to Remember:
- This update is meant for Honor 30i users only.
- Be sure to try the other method of installing stock firmware if yours have unlocked Bootloader issue.
- TWRP Recovery is a good alternative on how to upgrade your device if you don’t want to do it the normal way. Here is a post on TWRP Recovery.
- THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Honor 30i while installing the update.
- The usual upgrade steps require the use of PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
- Ensure that you have an updated and working USB drivers installed.
To request a download link, simply drop your email in the comment box below.