How to Flash Infinix Smart 5
Earlier on when Infinix Smart 5 was released, we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications and price of this most adorable Infinix device called Smart 5. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your Smart 5 becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, a hard or soft reset with the guide provided for Infinix Smart 5 is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your Infinix Smart 5 or other similar android devices that the quick fixing guide for issues like camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube or other malfunction could solve. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting in this case I will show you how to use Android Flash Tool to format your Smart 5.
Steps on how to flash Infinix Smart 5 with A Flash Tool:
- Download the stock ROM of Infinix Smart 5.
- As usual, you need to place your phone on charge till it is charged not less than 50 percent before you process else you phone might not wake up even after formatting.
- Next, you will have to follow the instruction of using a Firmware Flashing or Upgrade Tool as explained
- Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to Unbrick your Infinix Smart 5
- Stock ROM flashing can be applied to fix Bootloop issues.
- Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to either upgrade or downgrade your Infinix Smart 5
- It can be applied to unroot or fix bugs on your Infinix Smart 5.
- To fix stutter or lag on your Infinix Smart 5
- Stock firmware flashing is effective in solving software issues of Infinix Smart 5.
- Stock firmware flashing can be applied to revert back to the stock of your Infinix Smart 5 to gain your warranty.
Just before you follow the tips below to upgrade or downgrade your Infinix Smart 5. Do a backup of your personal data:
- Setup an auto or carry out a manual backup regularly of your Infinix Smart 5 following our guide here with data or Wi-Fi connection.
- You can also backup your Infinix Smart 5 offline – without internet connection following the steps provided here.
Tips to Remember:
- This update is meant for Infinix Smart 5 users only.
- Be sure to try the other method of installing stock firmware if yours have unlocked Bootloader issue.
- TWRP Recovery is a good alternative on how to upgrade your device if you don’t want to do it the normal way. Here is a post on TWRP Recovery.
- THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your Infinix Smart 5 while installing the update.
- The usual upgrade steps require the use of PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
- Ensure that you have an updated and working USB drivers installed.
To request a download link, simply drop your email in the comment box below.