How to Flash LG Velvet 5G UW
Earlier on when LG Velvet 5G UW was released, we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications and price of this most adorable LG device called Velvet 5G UW. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your Velvet 5G UW becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, a hard or soft reset with the guide provided for LG Velvet 5G UW is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your LG Velvet 5G UW or other similar android devices that the quick fixing guide for issues like camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube or other malfunction could solve. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting in this case I will show you how to use Android Flash Tool to format your Velvet 5G UW.
Steps on how to flash LG Velvet 5G UW with A Flash Tool:
- Download the stock ROM of LG Velvet 5G UW.
- As usual, you need to place your phone on charge till it is charged not less than 50 percent before you process else you phone might not wake up even after formatting.
- Next, you will have to follow the instruction of using a Firmware Flashing or Upgrade Tool as explained
- Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to Unbrick your LG Velvet 5G UW
- Stock ROM flashing can be applied to fix Bootloop issues.
- Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to either upgrade or downgrade your LG Velvet 5G UW
- It can be applied to unroot or fix bugs on your LG Velvet 5G UW.
- To fix stutter or lag on your LG Velvet 5G UW
- Stock firmware flashing is effective in solving software issues of LG Velvet 5G UW.
- Stock firmware flashing can be applied to revert back to the stock of your LG Velvet 5G UW to gain your warranty.
Just before you follow the tips below to upgrade or downgrade your LG Velvet 5G UW. Do a backup of your personal data:
- Setup an auto or carry out a manual backup regularly of your LG Velvet 5G UW following our guide here with data or Wi-Fi connection.
- You can also backup your LG Velvet 5G UW offline – without internet connection following the steps provided here.
Tips to Remember:
- This update is meant for LG Velvet 5G UW users only.
- Be sure to try the other method of installing stock firmware if yours have unlocked Bootloader issue.
- TWRP Recovery is a good alternative on how to upgrade your device if you don’t want to do it the normal way. Here is a post on TWRP Recovery.
- THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your LG Velvet 5G UW while installing the update.
- The usual upgrade steps require the use of PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
- Ensure that you have an updated and working USB drivers installed.
To request a download link, simply drop your email in the comment box below.