Earlier on when OnePlus 8T+ 5G was released, we published a post to show our readers the features, specifications and price of this most adorable OnePlus device called 8T+ 5G. As well as how you can perform a hard or soft reset when your 8T+ 5G becomes unresponsive or should you choose to give to someone else with no data in it.
Usually, a hard or soft reset with the guide provided for OnePlus 8T+ 5G is supposed to fix any possible software issue you might be experiencing with your OnePlus 8T+ 5G or other similar android devices that the quick fixing guide for issues like camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube or other malfunction could solve. But if you have tried that already and it failed then, you should probably opt-in for formatting in this case I will show you how to use Android Flash Tool to format your 8T+ 5G.
Steps on how to flash OnePlus 8T+ 5G with A Flash Tool:
- Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to Unbrick your OnePlus 8T+ 5G
- Stock ROM flashing can be applied to fix Bootloop issues.
- Stock Firmware flashing can be applied to either upgrade or downgrade your OnePlus 8T+ 5G
- It can be applied to unroot or fix bugs on your OnePlus 8T+ 5G.
- To fix stutter or lag on your OnePlus 8T+ 5G
- Stock firmware flashing is effective in solving software issues of OnePlus 8T+ 5G.
- Stock firmware flashing can be applied to revert back to the stock of your OnePlus 8T+ 5G to gain your warranty.
Just before you follow the tips below to upgrade or downgrade your OnePlus 8T+ 5G. Do a backup of your personal data:
Tips to Remember:
- This update is meant for OnePlus 8T+ 5G users only.
- Be sure to try the other method of installing stock firmware if yours have unlocked Bootloader issue.
- TWRP Recovery is a good alternative on how to upgrade your device if you don’t want to do it the normal way. Here is a post on TWRP Recovery.
- THEUPSPOT is in no way responsible for any damage you might have on your OnePlus 8T+ 5G while installing the update.
- The usual upgrade steps require the use of PC or Laptop to carry out the firmware flashing.
- Ensure that you have an updated and working USB drivers installed.
To request a download link, simply drop your email in the comment box below.