How to Hard Reset Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max
The IPhone 12 Pro Max is one of the most adorable smartphones with incredible features released by Apple having that perfect: –inches display, –GB RAM, –GB ROM, runs iOS –, has long lasting battery capacity, connectivity, multiple audio and video playing format. But if for any reason you want to hard or soft reset your IPhone 12 Pro Max then this is a DIY guide for you.
Need to go through the phone specs? You will find full specifications of Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max here.
Users of iOS phones like Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max mostly carry out a reset when the device have issues or probably when they want to hand the Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max or related device over to someone else as a gift. But just before you proceed with your device reset do ensure you go through our quick fixing guide for camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube or other issues that might be the reason you want to hard or soft reset Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max.
Just before you follow the tips below to hard or soft reset your Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max. Do a backup of your personal data:
- Setup an auto or carry out a manual backup regularly of your Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max following our guide here with data or Wi-Fi connection.
- You can also backup your Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max offline – without internet connection following the steps provided here.
- If the issue is password related. Be sure to check our tutorial on how to unlock forgotten IPhone 12 Pro Max password without losing your data.
Here are steps on how to hard reset Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max:
Step #1: You might want to backup data because the reset will set your Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max back to its factory mode. Else move to step 2.
Step #2: Ensure that your Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max is charged to a minimum of 50% before you proceed.
Step #3: Hold down and quickly release the volume up button.
Step #4: Hold down and quickly release the volume down button.
Step #5: Now press and keep holding down the power (or side) Button for few seconds until the “Apple Logo” shows up.
Step #6: After that, sit back and watch your Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max reboot.
Here is how to soft or factory reset Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max:
This option requires that the device must be in a good working condition which will enable you to access the settings and do the reset.
- Turn on the Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max (if switched off).
- Go to Settings
- Press “Erase All Content and Settings” option
- That’s all, your Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max will erase everything in it and boot afresh.
Disclaimer: How to hard or soft reset guide for Apple IPhone 12 Pro Max by THEUPSPOT is mainly for education purpose and we are in no way responsible for any data lost or whatsoever makes your device warranty void. So, we strongly recommend you first of all try to locate your phone’s support centre where the issue(s) might be fixed free or low cost. Although, this guide here is a do it yourself (DIY) free tutorial.