The 10.2 (2020) is one of the most adorable smartphones with incredible features released by Apple iPad having that perfect: –inches display, –GB RAM, –GB ROM, runs iOS –, has long lasting battery capacity, connectivity, multiple audio and video playing format. But if for any reason you want to hard or soft reset your 10.2 (2020) then this is a DIY guide for you.
Need to go through the phone specs? You will find full specifications of Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) here.
Users of iOS phones like Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) mostly carry out a reset when the device have issues or probably when they want to hand the Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) or related device over to someone else as a gift. But just before you proceed with your device reset do ensure you go through our quick fixing guide for camera, Bluetooth, SIM, Wi-Fi, YouTube or other issues that might be the reason you want to hard or soft reset Apple iPad 10.2 (2020).
Just before you follow the tips below to hard or soft reset your Apple iPad 10.2 (2020). Do a backup of your personal data:
- Setup an auto or carry out a manual backup regularly of your Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) following our guide here with data or Wi-Fi connection.
- You can also backup your Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) offline – without internet connection following the steps provided here.
- If the issue is password related. Be sure to check our tutorial on how to unlock forgotten 10.2 (2020) password without losing your data.
Here are steps on how to hard reset Apple iPad 10.2 (2020):
Step #1: You might want to backup data because the reset will set your Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) back to its factory mode. Else move to step 2.
Step #2: Ensure that your Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) is charged to a minimum of 50% before you proceed.
Step #3: Hold down and quickly release the volume up button.
Step #4: Hold down and quickly release the volume down button.
Step #5: Now press and keep holding down the power (or side) Button for few seconds until the “Apple Logo” shows up.
Step #6: After that, sit back and watch your Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) reboot.
Here is how to soft or factory reset Apple iPad 10.2 (2020):
This option requires that the device must be in a good working condition which will enable you to access the settings and do the reset.
- Turn on the Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) (if switched off).
- Go to Settings
- Press “Erase All Content and Settings” option
- That’s all, your Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) will erase everything in it and boot afresh.
Disclaimer: How to hard or soft reset guide for Apple iPad 10.2 (2020) by THEUPSPOT is mainly for education purpose and we are in no way responsible for any data lost or whatsoever makes your device warranty void. So, we strongly recommend you first of all try to locate your phone’s support centre where the issue(s) might be fixed free or low cost. Although, this guide here is a do it yourself (DIY) free tutorial.